The lack of education and support systems in 3D printing is causing multiple problems...
- Freelancer platforms can’t guarantee adequate quality of their workforce
- Support lead-time is long and management of local differences is costly.
- No defined standard educational route for additive manufacturing
- No differentiation between skills (lack of narrow specialization)
- No certification process for hands-on learners or printer owners
The knowledge in 3D print and design processes is fragmented in the Benelux, because there is no uniform place for education and access to new developments.
“If we put the fragmented knowledge together, and give it a better podium, the Benelux will be widely recognized as one of the leading 3D print regions."
Our platform identifies each individual, so that their identity is verified.
Unique features for 3D print enthusiasts
Participate in interactive courses and master the latest 3D printing secrets.
Prove your education with our blockchain enabled-certificates. [Verifiable by simply scanning a QR code]
Easily collaborate with other people on the platform thanks to KYC and integrated NDAs non-disclosure agreements].